6: Time travel to the future

 




If I would travel in the future it would be to Chile, surely in some region of central-southern Chile, surely I am living there, I would like to travel to the year 2030 for the main reason is to know how I am going to be, if I get married, how much money do I earn per month , to see in this way if I develop another skill besides knowing pharmacy.





The next reason to travel to the future would be to see the development of the economy mainly at the level of cryptocurrencies and thus make investments in bitcoins in the present, another aspect of the economy would be to see the level of values ​​of the different services and products in relation to the country and the world, which will surely already be unified into a single world economy, in order to prepare for that alternative future.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best Holidays

Post 3: My pet