Post 3: My pet


i will talk of my cat insurgent, your name is carlota, you already have almost two years, the time goes fast and i feel what is a cat very beatiful and i love my cat





This cat was adopted by my sister, she adopted it from a page that gives kittens up for adoption, she came to leave it at the house at the beginning, my mother said that it looked like a mouse, however, it is a beautiful cat right now, to me cat because she is female she likes to go out and play with her cat friends of my neighbor, she is very similar to me in many ways, but when she is tired she returns to eat and sleep, we sterilize her to see if she will change but she has not really changed Nothing, she is the cat that everyone loves the most

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best Holidays

6: Time travel to the future